By Briana Pringle
GRAND RAPIDS — One of Cornerstone University’s own has scored a leading role in a film.
Rebekah Fuller, a CU alumna, played Shirley, the sister of the main character, in the independent film, “I Wish.” This is her first leading role in a film.
“I Wish” is the story about a man who gains [...]
By Ava Dixon
Zac Tolsma hiked 2,184 miles this summer on the Appalachian Trail with his friends Chad Huizenga and Eric Graverson.
Their day started at 7 a.m. with breakfast, then they packed up their 40 pounds of equipment and hike around 20 to 25 miles each day and end their day around 7 p.m. Tolsma [...]
by Alyssa Helm
Everything was black. Unaware of his surroundings, he began to come out of his fog.
He looked down to see himself hooked to an IV, but he couldn’t remember how he got there.
“What is going on right now?” he thought.
Tasting nasty candy was the last thing he remembered.
Drew Spanding, [...]
by Nicole Ricks
Your Alumni Editor
While in high school, Cynthia Beach spent her evenings walking the Lake Huron beach and fell in love with its silvery blue color at sunset. One night, she impulsively asked God for a man with that color of eyes.
Cynthia Beach is now married to Dave Beach, a man with silver [...]
More in this category:
- Credo Communications founder Cornerstone University alumnus
- Collecting the stories and success stories of Cornerstone University alumni
- Humanities professor retires to India after spending more than 30 years at CU
- CU grad takes job in alumni office to connect with a variety of people
- Cornerstone University alum, Tim Devaney, snatches job at Washington Times as Washington Times National Reporter
- Five months of salmon fishing in Alaska, 60-foot humpback whale caught in the process
- GRTS alum, Chris Brauns, authors ‘When the Word Leads your Pastoral Search,’ a book on biblical vision for pastoral ministry
- CU alum releases first CD ‘When Life is So’
- CU hosts alumni luncheons
- CU alum enjoys the travel admissions job brings
- Alum lands job in Advancement office one month after graduation
- Annual Battle of the Bands rocks the Corum
- Battle of the Bands contestant wants to be ‘a light in the world’
- Jordan Koller Band emphasizes ‘fun and worship’ in their band and through their music
- Seminary helps refine knowledge acquired in undergraduate programs
- College class reunion planning simpler with upcoming reunion toolkit
- After quitting first job, Haller settles down with Spiritual Formation
- Everything else will follow
- God’s amazing grace through difficult times
- Following God’s footsteps
- Integrity: the training other schools don’t offer
- Following God’s plans before our own
- Balancing academics with life
- Finding family while pursuing a master’s
- More than getting a degree
- Fulfilling God’s call to missions on Cornerstone’s campus
- Business reveals open doors and listening ears
- Developing a better appreciation
- Non-traditional student finds passion for teaching